In today’s society especially in the UK, your sometimes made to feel as if nothing matters but bills, work, family, spouses etc. Although they all have importance in our lives, they don’t compare to what is one of the most important.
A relationship with yourself yet, how often have you heard yourself say, “I am my own worst enemy”? If your goals involve raising your confidence, ending depression, moving beyond diets or overeating behaviors, or just plain wanting to live a happier, fulfilled life, you have to know what self-love looks like. Learn how to define self-love and then how to bring it into your own life. Self love is not to be confused with arrogance or selfishness
Self-love occurs when you decide who you are and what you want is important. It is an inner state of being which develops as you decide it is all right to build a kind, confidant (again not arrogant) meaningful partnership with yourself. Self-love involves deciding to connect with your dreams and then supporting yourself with encouraging thoughts and empowering self-supportive actions.
Self-loving people focus on feeling good.
• Self-loving people allow themselves to be happy and to share this with others.
• Self-loving people tend to treat themselves well and don’t put themselves down, especially in front of others or when being paid a compliment.
• They see enjoyment of life as a primary goal most of the time.
• They do not remain in or tolerate mistreatment by others.
• They are caring towards others and understand the importance of treating others with kindness and respect.
• They find a thought that feels good, and focus on that instead of a negative one.
• They let themselves succeed. Stop putting yourself down and encourage yourself instead.
Hopefully you will learn to do the above and begin loving one of the most important people in the world…You.’ ;]