Why is it soooo hard to find a great mascara?? We can spend a fortune through trial and error in the search for the perfect flutter. So here are my top 5 mascaras you should try and see if its right for you.
1. LANCOME – For truly hypnotic lashes, Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Custom–Wear Volume Mascara promises intense volume and even coverage. £20.50
2. CHANEL – Sublime de Chanel Infinite Length and Curl Mascara lengthens and curls, as well as featuring a pro-vitamin cocktail with antioxidant properties for lashes that are as pampered as they are pretty. £22.50
3. REVLON – Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara uses a combination of a conditioning formula and a tapered brush to promise exaggerated lashes. £9.99
4. BENEFIT – One Benefit They’re Real! Mascara is sold every 15 seconds in the UK alone, which says it all really. £18.50
5. RIMMEL – Rimmel Scandal’eyes Mascara uses a heavy, thick brush to create false-effect lashes and amped-up volume. £6.99
Have you tried any of these brands, whats your fave mascara?