Super excited to finally be getting round to this new cooking series. Introducing my good friend Sam, we will be cooking some deeeelicious Caribbean recipes at the famous Cottons Camden Restaurant. Its so important to be able to cook tasty food for yourself and your family, and you can adapt all recipes to your liking. Enjoy!
Ingredients Serves 3 people:
- Goat Meat
- fresh chopped tomatoes 1 heaped tablespoon
- spring onion 1 heaped tablespoon
- celery 1 heaped tablespoon
- butter (for cooker) 1 or 2 blocks melt
- chopped garlic 1 heaped tablespoon
- red and yellow peppers 1 heaped tablespoon
- chopped scotch bonnet
- soy sauce 1 heaped tablespoon
- chicken seasoning
- beef seasoning 3 table spoon
- mixed herbs half table spoon
- hot curry powder 3-4 tablespoons
- all purpose seasoning 2 table spoons
- add water as needed (not too much)
Leave to marinade for at least 1 hour in fridge.
Have you ever cooked curry goat before? How do you cook yours? Please share your comments and tips below.
Visit Cottons: cottonscamden.co.uk