Back at the Cottons Camden Restaurant with my good friend Sam, we will be cooking some deeeelicious Caribbean recipes. This time we shall be cooking some tasty stewed chicken. You can adapt all recipes to your liking. Enjoy!
Ingredients Serves 3 people:
- Chicken, legs and thighs
- fresh chopped tomatoes 1 & a half heaped tablespoon
- spring onion (green part) 2 heaped tablespoon
- celery 1 heaped tablespoon
- butter (for cooker) 1 or 2 blocks melt
- chopped garlic 1 large clove
- red and yellow peppers 1 heaped tablespoon
- chopped scotch bonnet
- chopped carrots
- chopped thyme
- soy sauce 1 heaped tablespoon
- chicken seasoning
- browning seasoning
- mixed herbs half table spoon
- hot curry powder 3-4 tablespoons
- all purpose seasoning 2 table spoons
- add water as needed (not too much)
Leave to marinade for at least 1 hour in fridge.
Have you ever cooked curry goat before? How do you cook yours? Please share your comments and tips below.
Visit Cottons: cottonscamden.co.uk